More Caolán (Beware, baby shots!)

karmagarda

Good between the sheets
Name
Conor
Edit My Images
Yes
Ok, I got scolded for not posting proper shots of Caolán so here's a few I've taken so far! I still have to get the proper lighting equipment out so most of these are taken with just natural light or a flash gun held just off camera. Obviously, being a doting dad I love them! But happy to hear any critique on what you guys would have done different. I am aware they may not work coherently as a complete set as I have applied slightly different styles to some of these photographs! (Apart from the last 2 they were taken on different days)

Sleepy time
by karmagarda, on Flickr

More sleepy time
by karmagarda, on Flickr

Even more sleepy time
by karmagarda, on Flickr

Tummy time
by karmagarda, on Flickr

Tummy time 2
by karmagarda, on Flickr

What a beautiful baby Conor, the first of many shots I am sure and they are very nice, i prefer the 3rd shot out of the set a very peaceful image it is. The first also I like he looks so warm and snuggled down amongst the blankets there. He looks a bit startled in the black and white shot. I think a shot of mum and child would suit the set also. Congrats again on the new arrival.(y)

Thanks Steve. I have some of mum and baby, but she's dreadfully camera shy so they never appear online!

Tell you what, If you saw him in person you'd see that startled look quite a lot! He's already an inquisitive little fella at 3 weeks!

Back