Captive More Experimenting....Second go

Name
Shaheed
Edit My Images
No
And as they say.....the third's a charm so I hope the next go will be better.

Following discussion on the people thread, had another go (for the few seconds my daughter sat still - hence the limited composition!). I plan to do this with a more cooperative subject as soon as I get the chance!

I like the impact of the colour but find the mono more forgiving of my technique!

Jessica B&W (Brenizer Test 2) by Sir SR, on Flickr

Jessica (Brenizer Test 2) by Sir SR, on Flickr

Thanks for looking

Shaheed

Hi Shaheed, super shots. I really like the muted feel of the colour shot, looks like you've nailed it imo. :)

Cheers. I think I need to be more methodical about how I take the shots, and check the background before I start - stuff on the bed which translates into weird bokeh!

In fairness she was just sat on the bed and agreed to a few seconds so this was "one take".

Admittedly the final image is made up from around ten shots at an equivalent focal length of 60mm at f0.85

And rather unusually for me recently, natural light!

Thanks for looking

Shaheed

It is a shame about the distracting stuff on the bed, it does spoil what is otherwise a good effort. The muted colours works well in the 2nd

It is a shame about the distracting stuff on the bed, it does spoil what is otherwise a good effort. The muted colours works well in the 2nd

Agreed. Its a bit annoying.

She gave me 30 secs - got the camera/reflector and took the shots. I was rushing so missed a few bits and forgot about the background detail!

I'm getting more comfortable with the technique with each progressive attempt!

As I said "third's a charm" so hopefully the next time will be better!

Thanks for looking/commenting!

Shaheed

I'm going to give this a go, but there's no way Noah will sit for me. :) I like it. :)

Back