More F3 and GT from Oulton

Naz

Edit My Images
Yes
Hi.

Here are a few shots from Oulton Park this weekend, these were all taken during practice and qualifying sessions, so theres no actual racing here.

I wasn't able to get to a single race last year so I'm hoping that this season will be very different! This one was just about getting a bit of practice in and getting back up to speed to be honest.

The light was pretty poor for most of the day, especially in the morning, I've really not got anything wonderful here, but I got some practice in and the day gave me quite a lot to think about ahead of my next visit.

7065471001_ff65b58dee_c.jpg

6919391690_8822d237da_c.jpg

7065472143_1a8548d4c0_c.jpg

7065471313_f0cfe5728a_c.jpg

6919392606_bc752879a3_c.jpg

comments are welcome. Allow me to start, I think that these are pretty boring really, but as it was all qualifying and practice I'm not sure how to add any more excitement.

Also I think the panning shots need to be slower, but that will come with practice. I've tried to keep the backgrounds clean and keep the head on shots sharp.

Any thoughts?

Cheers

Last edited:
Very nice. I like the way the Ginetta in the background of no4 is in the heat haze of the car in the foreground.

Nice set, 1 4 and well caught on 6.

Thanks, I like 1 and 4 best as well.

Very nice. I like the way the Ginetta in the background of no4 is in the heat haze of the car in the foreground.

Yes I thought that, I had an almost identical shot taken a fraction of a second later, but I preferred this one for the framing and the heat haze, it adds an interesting effect to the depth of field doesnt it.

It is indeed! I think the last time I saw him was at the start of the RAC rally at Chester Racecourse.

That must have been about '96, I was in junior school!

I think I managed to snap him, Colin Mcrae and Richard Burns.

4 & 5 are great but #6 is the money shot for me, very well done on getting that one

.DAVID.

You definitely could've sold that F3 shot, and you should've signatured the ****** out of it.

The flying F3 shot is a great image and well captured! Was that on clayhill? I was stud behind it and it didn't look like it bounced that high.

PS. I just studied the image a bit more and its not clayhill is it. (A similar F3 car got forced on to the crash causing it to bounce like crazy but it drove off)

Last edited:
Thanks for the replies.

I did wonder if I could sell it, but I've never sold an image before and I wouldn't have a clue where to start.

Does anyone have any suggestions? I've looked around and can't really find contact details, how would you go about contacting people and who might be interested?

Thanks

Oh and its at Island by the way.

Naz said:
Thanks for the replies.

I did wonder if I could sell it, but I've never sold an image before and I wouldn't have a clue where to start.

Does anyone have any suggestions? I've looked around and can't really find contact details, how would you go about contacting people and who might be interested?

Thanks

Oh and its at Island by the way.

Find the series photographer ( jacob Ebrey in this case). But if you don't get it to him quickly or you post it on forums it will be worthless unfortunately.

Find the series photographer ( jacob Ebrey in this case). But if you don't get it to him quickly or you post it on forums it will be worthless unfortunately.

It's actually Jakob ;) but yes, contact him.

Back