More from tonight

Name
Gary
Edit My Images
Yes
Again Canon 30D sigma 50-500 @500m 100% crop Tripod and cable release. I need a better tripod so I can use the 2x converters I got .I can still see movement thru the view finder with it on. I was thinking along the lines of a Manfrotto 55 proB.
_MG_5386-01fullcopy.jpg

C&C Welcome and ideas on tripod and head to take 30D with batt grip and the bigma

very nice. And the 55 pro is sposed to be the best tripod. especially the magfber version:naughty:

woo...I would be really happy to have taken these, but it doesn't change much does it? Needs a comet or a witch on a broomstick flying in a curved way around it lol

Marianne said:
woo...I would be really happy to have taken these, but it doesn't change much does it? Needs a comet or a witch on a broomstick flying in a curved way around it lol
My thoughts exactly. Nice enough shots, but if you've seen one, you really have seen them all since we only ever see one side of the moon.

Wow, nice shots. I've got one identical to your first, taken last year. You know, it could even be the same moon :thinking: :nuts:
(EDIT: I've just looked, and I lied!! The crater bit on the bottom is slightly to the right of centre, where as yours is slightly to the left).

I noticed the moon out last night, and thought about taking some pictures, but it was raining here most of ylast night :(

Tripod-wise, I use a Manfrotto 055 Pro with a 141RC head. This holds my 20D + 100-400mm L

Back