More Oulton Park pictures 1/4/2013

Name
Mike
Edit My Images
No
Hi folks

My first real posting here with images of the weekend's racing for comments and constructive criticisms please. These are my best, but I'm not letting you see my worst! I know what's wrong with them :LOL:

# 1
8612007279_c275d13fb9.jpg

The 'classic' Oulton Park picture!

# 2
8612007135_cfcd5c0bd6.jpg

# 3
8612732677_746ab3fcaa.jpg

The BMW Z4 GT3 'bites the dust' on the exit from Britten's Chicane. It drove away immediately after so it wasn't too badly damaged I think.

Many thanks in advance

Mike

Theres nowt wrong with them, I do agree with Johnathan they need to be seen bigger, Im having to use a microscope to see them ;)

Hi Guys

Thanks for the feedback, and here is my response:-

Comments about the size and needing microscopes - fair comment, duly noted. 1024 by 768 next time.

#1 - I was after a specific picture for another purpose (wide view of the Lodge, with a car on the RH side) and that one was the picture I needed. I thought it was a good one so I posted it. Accept what you are saying though.

#2 - I had been practising my panning technique and was delighted that I could get the car tightly in frame and crisp. :D I totally understand what you mean about space around the car - room for it to "run into". Thanks for that.

#3. Thanks for the +ve comments on this one.

Many thanks for your time and comments. :clap: You always need somebody to pop up and say "Hey, that's could be better"

Mike

Back