More pro Basketball!

Name
Alistair Vannet
Edit My Images
Yes
Hi all,
Went to my second pro game tonight, Scottish Rocks v London Towers. I got my 70-200 f2.8 in at the start of the game I was packing my 85 1.8 and 50 1.4 in opposite pockets just in case, how ever a woman(Who I think was the rocks owners wife) came over during the middle of the 3rd quarter and asked me to stop shooting as I diden't have a press pass. I'm going to try to control my self and stop short of a rant. Their was people filming the game with video cameras! and other people taking photographs! aw well I diden't make an argument as I had come their to watch basketball and the photos were a nice extra so I just put my camera down.............its still bites at me! GGGGGGGRRRRRRRR

RocksvLondonUnited96.jpg

RocksvLondonUnited93.jpg

RocksvLondonUnited90.jpg

RocksvLondonUnited79.jpg

RocksvLondonUnited67.jpg

RobYanders.jpg

HugoSterk.jpg

Good work. Your best yet.

Having been there with the people telling you to stop shooting, you did well not to shout as that only causes more problems. I commend you. Evidently it was a case of you lens/camera combo upsetting her and she probably assume your are a pro making money from the images.

Why not drop them a line and ask to take more images for them? From small acorns grow mate?

Diego.

Good work. Your best yet.

Having been there with the people telling you to stop shooting, you did well not to shout as that only causes more problems. I commend you. Evidently it was a case of you lens/camera combo upsetting her and she probably assume your are a pro making money from the images.

Why not drop them a line and ask to take more images for them? From small acorns grow mate?

Diego.

Hi Diego,
Thanks for the comments (y) I think I will send them a message saying that I'm a photography student and so on. But their are other photographers working there I woulden't want to hack them off :nono: I might try and put that as one of my college themes and see what my tutor says?

Back