More toilet paper diffusing

Name
Carl
Edit My Images
Yes
Canon 600d, raynox and toilet paper on the end of my pringles tube

I've calmed down on the additional sharpening too, so its only in camera raw (previously I would do a unmask sharpen as well), think it looks better (my camera raw sharpening is set quite high, to 70)

14764479475_d907444898_b.jpg

14764479815_ce2cf4a464_b.jpg

Thanks for pooping in, I mean popping in :D

Both lovely images. detail in both is brilliant. The flies I see on this site never fail to amaze me. Actually took a fly myself whilst out with the other half yesterday. Maybe a bit oof and certainly didn't get the hair detail you guys on here get. Still I'll keep pooping in oops sorry meant to say popping in:naughty: and learn from the experts.

Wow these are awesome Carl great detail in both shots but no1 would be my fave..

Second one is superb Carl with the water drops

Both lovely images. detail in both is brilliant. The flies I see on this site never fail to amaze me. Actually took a fly myself whilst out with the other half yesterday. Maybe a bit oof and certainly didn't get the hair detail you guys on here get. Still I'll keep pooping in oops sorry meant to say popping in:naughty: and learn from the experts.

Cheers mandy, I seem to be seeing less and less insects now so either the field I've gone in, I've blinded all the insects with my flash so I've killed them :( or there's a general decline insects now? I only saw one pair of bonking bugs this morning, maybe its me , I'm just missing them ?
I'm no expert Mandy, but thanks for the kind comments :) (nothing you can't do too!)

Wow these are awesome Carl great detail in both shots but no1 would be my fave..

Thanks John (y)

Second one is superb Carl with the water drops
Cheers Pete and I didn't see the water droplets, this was all I could find to shoot on my dog walk. Took a few this morning, haven't gone through them yet. More and more flowers and less bugs for me :(

Thanks all for commenting and taking your time to post , I really appreciate it :)

Back