Morning After

Edit My Images
No
364.jpg
This is my friend Tae, playing Mini Golf Castles on my phone and it's probably the closest thing to a 'straight from the camera' shot that I've posted. Certainly in recent times, anyway.

More...

Quite like that, something different - definately a good play on composition (y)

Why dont you just stick the photos on here? then maybe i'd look.

Why dont you just stick the photos on here? then maybe i'd look.

I hate it when people say that. The reason it's so small is because of the RSS thread only displaying a thumbnail, I had the same problem.

Either click more and give the guy a comment about his photo or just don't reply at all :nono:

About the photo, I like it.. What lens did you use? Nice DOF :)

I hate it when people say that. The reason it's so small is because of the RSS thread only displaying a thumbnail, I had the same problem.

Either click more and give the guy a comment about his photo or just don't reply at all :nono:

About the photo, I like it.. What lens did you use? Nice DOF :)

I'd comment on the pic if it was bigger.

And just like you giving your view on things i gave mine

Not my fault if people cant use the forum the same as everyone else

I'd comment on the pic if it was bigger.

And just like you giving your view on things i gave mine

Not my fault if people cant use the forum the same as everyone else

You're right. Nobody else does it this way afaik. If I wanted to visit his blog I would, I thought the purpose of TP Forums is to comment on pics, not just to pimp your blog.

Trust you Rob, wondered how long it would take you to appear.

Lovely shot you got there Jamey, lovely DOF, really gives me a sense of comfort :D

Yeah quite, he's a good lad. Trust you to make a stupid comment and jump on the band wagon, when Jamey is at the heart of it... familier isn't it?

Please don't bicker on the forums... It makes Marcel sad :crying:

bit different as it states what it is. Where yours invites us to look at a pic but instead takes us to another website. Irony is editing a post and doing print screen to prove a point is wrong, when its actually you that's wrong.

;)

It's not his fault that it doesn't post a full size pic, like I said :)

Well the vast majority of photoblog feeds just have thumbnails instead of the full-size picture. Since talkphotography started automatically pulling in photos from our RSS feeds some people have changed their feeds to have the full-size image.

Now there's nothing wrong with that if these forums provide the biggest number of visitors for your photos but if that's not the case then you'd be changing a fairly well-supported standard to cater for the minority of viewers,

Back