Mother and Baby

Name
David
Edit My Images
Yes
Just done this at teatime today, really like this, a bit different from what i usually do but i like to try different things.

David

3-5.jpg

i really like this style of shot mate well done imho (y)

Very nice, well done (y)

:agree:

Think that is a beautiful picture.

TFS.

(y)

I like it a lot. If I was being really picky I'd like to see a bit more space particularly over the top - they look a bit squeezed into the frame. The shot is quite high key and I don't think the heavy black frame is helping it? I'd try a simpler white frame but 'tis a very nice shot indeed. :)

Hope you don't mind - I fudged a bit of space over the top. :)

3-5-2.jpg

This is lovely ... even better now CT has taken away the heavy frame and added the space at the top.

I agree with you CT that they looked squeezed into the frame, but I have trouble with this myself.
Im forever hearing 'fill the frame' then when I do ... the subject looks squeazed in, arrghhh!
All comes with experience I guess but it drives me nuts!

Hope to see you do more of this type of work David (y)

That heavy shadow over mum's left eye totally dominates the pic once you notice it, which I didn't straight away.

lighter_eye.jpg

It's a beautiful phptograph.

The eyes in both the mum, and baby are mesmerising.(y)

A great shot, and I like CT's edit too.

the only thing left to pick on is the little lump...think it's a finger tip.....on the mom's elbow.

It's a super shot. The frame was too wide and heavy and the post by CT has brought out the potential in a really great capture.

Hope you charged for it.

Back