Name
J.W. van *** Bos
Edit My Images
Yes

sized_sandraendionne-1.jpg

sized_sandraendionne-2.jpg

sized_Fotoboek-album-1.jpg

Shihanbujin

can you also post the "out of the camera" (unprocessed) so we can compare?:)

Think it not necessary!
Shihan

It would be nice to see the origional unprocessed images as a comparison.

Out of the first 2, I prefer the second in b & w. I think it has more of an emotional feel too it.
I like the expression caught on the kids face in the third one.

It would be nice to sort out the spill of light that is blowing the childs forhead in the first to as well. Also something odd is happening with the skin. The child's seems very smooth and porcelain like, whilst the mothers looks oversharpened. There is a distict difference in skin tones but that could simply be the make up on the mother.

All have the potential to look great, particularly 2, but maybe more practice in PP. Less is more. That said I'm no expert in PP at all, I am hopeless at it, hence the less is more attitude!!

Rob

..... Shihan vs the world - Round 4 :woot: .... Lets see how long it takes him to get banned this time :naughty:

As for the shots, touching snaps completely destroyed by the PP unfortunately.

Last edited:
everything looks weird to me is the lady a snake and does the child have a luminous nose

Last edited:
Something really doesn't look right here. So much noise at ISO 100 from dSLR is unseen, unless you are pushing photos by about 6-8 stops (which you should not do). It could be PP, but may be cooked sensor or something. The originals (RAW) would help to find the cause.

Back