Motogp Silverstone

Name
Roly
Edit My Images
Yes
Some amazing pictures on here from the weekend, I've not had chance to go through all mine yet but thought I woudl post a couple.

Silverstone is the worst circuit for taking photos unless you have trackside access, fences and everything seems to be half mile away..

Used my 100-400mm which did struggle a bit in what was mainly a cloudy and dull weekend.

C&C welcome as always.

1. Without a doubt the hero of the race - Cal Crutchlow

Cal Crutchlow by o RATMAN o, on Flickr

2. What to try next - Rossi

The Doctor by o RATMAN o, on Flickr

3. Look where you're going - Pedrosa

Dani Pedrosa by o RATMAN o, on Flickr

4. Extreme Lean - Stoner

Mad lean angle by o RATMAN o, on Flickr

Love those mate,if they are from Saturday practice then i must of been standing a few feet from you and didnt even know.

Excellent work (y)

Cheers mate, I was there the whole weekend but only took photos Friday and Saturday. Had my talk photography camera strap on and was half expecting a tap on the shoulder from members lol

Love those mate,if they are from Saturday practice then i must of been standing a few feet from you and didnt even know.

Excellent work (y)

Great set, Like Glen I would have been in the same area & was waring a black & green Kawasaki waterproof jacket & carrying a Canon 500mm f4.

Nice set, I was there Friday. I take it that was luffield? I was the one holding a camera... I was also naked... Wait a minute, wrong venue ;-)

Superb set, really like #2, Mr Rossi and his Ducati makes for a photogenic combination!

Thanks for the comments guys. The problem with silverstone apart from the obvious fences etc is all the shots are similar, would be nice to get on the infield to get some different views.

Will have to arrange a TP meet at a race sometime, would be good to meet up with like minded people.

I'm quite impressed how the 100-400 is now that I had it fixed and serviced, would love a 500 f/4 but can't afford such a lens.

Back