Motorsport Exhibition in the Streets of Rotterdam

Edit My Images
Yes
I'll start with the main thing i went there to see!! The Formula 1.

Nico Rosberg's Williams F1:

williams.jpg

Then the Midlands F1 team came out to play:

midlands.jpg

I'd just like to say that i've never heard anything so loud in my entire life. You can see from the shots how close i was to them, and they were going at speeds of excess of 150mph down the straight where i took the pictures. It literally rattled my eardrums!!

The F1 safety car also makes a bit of a roar, that came out and had a play too:

safety.jpg

Next up was the A1 cars, going nice and fast again but not as loud as the F1's

Jos Verstappen showing off his skills in the wet weather:

verstapen.jpg

verstappenback.jpg

Not too sure who this dude is, it had rabbani on his helmet though:

rabbani.jpg

As well as the big monsters that were there, there were also some of these little fellas giving the course a shot too:

kart1.jpg

kart2.jpg

Comments are more than welcomed, it was a really good day!! First time i've done any motorsport photography too!

Brilliant, love em :D

Jonny said:
The Forumula 1.

Is that what it sound like? :nuts:

FoorrrrrUMula 1 :D

Nice pics, as I said on MSN :D
We had the A1's in Manchester City Centre last weekend, but they were restricted to 70mph.

:clap: props to you jonn, it was a great day and i loved being around, keep it up they are amazing (y)

Great set, those F1 cars sure are deafening, a sound that you can't describe you really have to hear it.

ppp said:
Great set, those F1 cars sure are deafening, a sound that you can't describe you really have to hear it.
I was also stood approximately 2 feet away from them, i really couldn't have got much closer without putting my own saftey at risk :bonk: It was an amazing experience :)

Great quality pics. Especially when considering the speed they are going. Vibrant colours too!

marvelous stuff Jonny, absolutely marvelous!

F1 cars rock, even if you hate F1, you got to love the cars.

Verstappen is ace, i saw him at Brands in the A1 and he was bonkers, dont wait for overtaking zones, just pass the ****ers whereever. smashing!

really good jonny, really good

Looks like a cracking place to watch from, I thought some of my spots at Goodwood were good but they're nothing compared to that.

The first of the Verstappen ones is a corker, it has an almost CGI look to the colours.

matty said:
Verstappen is ace, i saw him at Brands in the A1 and he was bonkers, dont wait for overtaking zones, just pass the ****ers whereever. smashing!

They don't call him Jos the Boss for nothing. He's really calmed down of late though and is a much better driver for it. I can remember the mid to late 90s Verstappen who would throw the car at the scenery at the first opportunity.

Back