MotoX outing today

Name
Andy
Edit My Images
Yes
Went to watch my Nephew MotoX today. Got there quite late so only managed to catch one race of him and his mates. Hard work for them all as the ground although dry and dusty in these shots, was very muddy and sticky for most of the circuit :thumbsdown:

Second time out for the big Sig and I am again very impressed with the results (y) Very sharp out of the camera with fantastic detail, if only I hadn't used to much expo comp :bang: Was surprised as to how comfortable I was with the weight of this lens as I had been dreading it. Thought I would need to use a monopod but decided against it and was happy for the few hours I was there :woot:

He likes the jumps!
Carl1.jpg

Carl2.jpg

And then it all went wrong, bet he hated doing that right in front of me :nuts:
Carl_Down1.jpg

Sean1.jpg

C&C welcome as usual

Last edited:
Christ hes a nutter! I wouldnt want to fly through the air like that on one of them things!! Nice shots. Great capture on him falling off!

Cheers Matt, these lads are nuts! I have to take brave pills just to watch him :LOL: I haven't shown him his crash shot yet, save that one me thinks :LOL:

first one's awesome Andy, that's really not an easy shot to take and you've nailed it (y)

first one's awesome Andy, that's really not an easy shot to take and you've nailed it (y)

Cheers Dod, much appreciated :D

very nice set of shots there (y)

#1 is my fav (y)

Yep first one for me also ,good stuff Andy...(y)

Thanks guys :D

Back