Mount Board

Name
Paul
Edit My Images
Yes
I'm due to present friends with a signature board for their impending wedding but struggling to find a highstreet stockist of mount board. I used to use a local photoframing shop but it's since closed. Staples don't sell it (only foam). Does anyone know anywhere online or on the highstreet I can by the large sheets of it. I have a mount cutter etc so jut after large sheets. I live in Huddersfield and work in Wakefield if anyone knows anywhere local!

Thanks in advance!

hobbycraft in your area ?

Picture Lizard in Swindon

I'm due to present friends with a signature board for their impending wedding but struggling to find a highstreet stockist of mount board. I used to use a local photoframing shop but it's since closed. Staples don't sell it (only foam). Does anyone know anywhere online or on the highstreet I can by the large sheets of it. I have a mount cutter etc so jut after large sheets. I live in Huddersfield and work in Wakefield if anyone knows anywhere local!

Thanks in advance!

How much we're you needing and what colours ? Both the Range and Hobby craft usually have good stocks . I don't mind picking some up for you as both are fairly close to me , I can meet you anywhere between Leeds and Bradford as I work about 5 minutes off of the m62 in Bradford . The offers there for you if it helps you . Just not too sure how much it is as I've not bought any for ages .

John.

Hi John,

Thanks really kind of you to offer. I should have said that I found a local small art shop (Artpad in Wakefield) that sells the large A1 boards. They charge £4.95 but I don't buy that much so was happy with that.

Thanks again though.

Hi John,

Thanks really kind of you to offer. I should have said that I found a local small art shop (Artpad in Wakefield) that sells the large A1 boards. They charge £4.95 but I don't buy that much so was happy with that.

Thanks again though.

No worries
The offers still there if you ever need any in the future. :)

Back