Mountain Biking at Balnain

Name
Gary
Edit My Images
Yes
I took a group of my son's Mountain Biking friends along to the skills park at Balnain, near Drumnadrochit on Sunday. This park is scarey and not for dads :D The lads loved it and really showed their skills, it was great to see them all helping each other on.

#1 is Jamie on the road gap. He loved it so much that most of his day was spent here.
IMG_3052.jpg

#2 Ronan is a pretty good all-rounder but he definitely the master of the North shore!

IMG_3139.jpg

#3 is Michael on the wall ride. At 6ft 5" he makes any bike look small!
IMG_3299.jpg

#4 is my lad Greg who was the highest rider on the wall ride all day. He also jumped on and off the bit where Ronan, Ashley and Ryan are sitting. I was bricking it too much to take any photos!
IMG_3337.jpg

#5 is Michael dropping in from the small box.
mike_sequence.jpg

#6 is Michael again. Bloody poser but a good portrait for his folks (or girlie fans :LOL:) .
IMG_3210.jpg

A good day out and no one hurt. Greg did himself in the next day however :puke: He's up for Hamsterley downhill next weekend though! :wacky:

Ooh, that first shot makes me wince when I think about the landing! A good set of images. I particularly like the second one - nice composition and the feeling of tension in the rider comes across.

Regards, Tony

Great set of action pics HuN ... 'cpet the last one of course ...:D

Scarey stuff ...and def not for Dads ...:eek:

:p

thirds my favourite from those, good stuff :)

Makes the bits of Epping forest I used to ride in as a kid look pretty tame :)

Does look like fun though.

great lighting but i think the shots could do with some more dynamic angles. maybe 45 degrees instead of head on, and if you get low they look higher- which every kid loves. filling the frame with the bike makes the shots more interesting too.

cool shots :)

Back