MOvember!

JUST shaved off my beard...I feel so naked.

My before. Need to do an after...
day1r.jpg

Anyone else planning to keep a photo log?

Awesome Teshi!

How did everyones shavedown go?

Best of luck to all the MoBro's and MoSista's taking part this year (y)

I'm in, and i'm doing momovember. Got my hair shaved into a mohawk and groing a moustache too.

Mug shot number 1. Not exactly the best picture of the mohawk as my hair is quite short. It's far more obvious in the flesh
I've cheated a little in this picture as I had about 4 days growth. I know it breaks the rules, but if the point is to grow and wear a moustache then why delay the inevitable?
I'm in it to raise money, not follow rules...

Here's my mospace: http://uk.movember.com/mospace/830590

IMG_0101.jpg

back.jpg

Last edited:
Course not, the more the merrier! (y)

Thanks Darren - to be honest cancer has kicked my families arse over the last year so anything that raises money / awareness etc is good in my book.

When it affects your family you gain a new understanding of what it can do.

Last edited:
Woo! Got home and found this waiting for me. I decided I needed a new tie but this time, decided to design one myself. :)

665415_10151286078672603_1506057925_o.jpg

Teshi said:
Woo! Got home and found this waiting for me. I decided I needed a new tie but this time, decided to design one myself. :)

I'm liking this!

Anyone planning on going to any of the Movember Gala Party's? I'm going to the Manchester one on the 29th

Just noticed this topic, but I've been doing this as well, got a few contestants in the office taking part as well(y):LOL:

If cash would be OK, PM me a snail mail addy that you're happy for me to send it up to.
Recently had a tumour removed from lining of skull that was pressing on my brain. Not a cancer as such but still an unwelcome visitor! Op was op was 2 weeks ago so still recovering but doing well.

Nod, was that a meningioma? (sp!)...I was getting headaches and blurred vision on left eye a month back, they scanned me and said I have a small tumour, but it's totally the wrong place to be the cause of the symptoms I was having!?:thinking: Could have had it since birth (cant tell), and it might have given me no grief ever, they are often asymptomatic they tell me.
They are going to monitor me every 6 months, but yeah, an unwelcome visitor indeed:(
My sight is normal again and no headaches and they reckon a virus caused it (had a spinal tap the other day as the last check for anything more sinister)
apart from that, i'm doing great:LOL: Doc told me to 'forget about it' as it's small and benign but will possibly grow:thinking: Scary, but i'm taking that as good news. Gave me a wake up though. I admit, i never think about my health at all really as i am only 36 and 'invincible':wacky:

Good health to you anyway, Nod(y)

(sorry for off topic a bit)

The related topic was that my missus originally said i was doing too much photography :nono:and it was causing my eye/headaches....imagine my delight when I got to say 'no dear, it's a brain tumour, now get my camera' :D

Some great pics here, keep up the good work everyone(y)

Ouch that sucks! Oh a good side, you can use that as a battle scar for those nights out.

Here is where I am stuck!

8167861992_128a763cd4_b.jpg

Here is my Mo this year

8175653067_5f1a5bcbf6_b.jpg

If anyone is willing to put a pound or two my way for the cause that would be fab, im struggling to get donations :-/

Click here

Day 18, so I decided a little Movember update picture was in order.
I am currently ranked #3945 in the UK, and I want to improve that, so please feel free to contribute to the cause. Donations of any size are welcome :)

http://uk.movember.com/mospace/830590

IMG_0004_1 by Murray 1986, on Flickr

Since it's the last day tomorrow I decided to treat my mo' to a little groom tonight. This is actually the first time I've managed to have a clean shave since the bottling.

IMG_0072.jpg

Any last minute sponsors would be greatly appreciated. No matter how small the donation :)
http://uk.movember.com/mospace/830590

So many people have gone for the horseshoe! (Myself included).

Mine's absolutely rubbish......it's scatty, blonde and ginger, and I look like an unkempt tramp. No way can I grow anything half decent.

Are any ladies taking part in Fan-uary?

:LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::nono:

I ended up here
without the soul-mo
151086_10151189868602993_1552513414_n.jpg

Then upon request, a toothbrush moustache!
479740_10151189868597993_1552698722_n.jpg

Also a little bit of Freddie!!!
154670_10151189870912993_1694279428_n.jpg

Then some shots in a parody of Master Ken from enter the dojo (comedy web series that I follow)

Back