Movie Homage thread

Name
Andy
Edit My Images
No
This is a thread dedicated to my love of films, I'll add more as they come along. Its all about movie posters or re creating a famous shot from any movie and you're most welcome to pitch in if you have one.

Imo the best Vietnam war film, i shot this out in my back garden last night...course i don't know anyone with a huey so i had to improvise. The font you can download for free.

apocalypse now redux by A.M.G Photography, on Flickr

This one i've posted before but it should be in here, my brother in the carlito's way scene.

carlito by A.M.G Photography, on Flickr

Last edited:
Both work really well, I remember the second one though from the first time that you posted it (y) it's funny two days ago I have a Huey fly right over my house, in and all white livery :LOL: :LOL: I think that you've done a brilliant on the first, I'd say that it's perfect (y)

Matt
MWHCVT

Cheers Matt, you've got a keen eye so if my ps skills pass then im a happy chappy. Thought there would be more guys feeling the nostalgia with No1.

Huey's are the coolest choppers around, the Lynx just doesn't cut the mustard

Cheers Matt, you've got a keen eye so if my ps skills pass then im a happy chappy. Thought there would be more guys feeling the nostalgia with No1.

Huey's are the coolest choppers around, the Lynx just doesn't cut the mustard

I'm a Chinook kind of guy :D

Chinooks are cool but their kind of the beasts of burden, im more into the attack helicopters....My favourate being the Hind, that thing is epic.

Back