Moving Water - Part Deux!

Barney12

I like Sailors
Edit My Images
Yes
As per my previous post:

http://www.talkphotography.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=188299

I went back out and tried again this time with an ND8 filter. Weather at the time was "less good" and it actually started to rain whilst taking these.

Slightly better but still more to learn! I guess a bright spring day is needed.

C&C would be very welcome.

4215672445_5ce863b1c4_b.jpg

4216423952_1c8406b85c_b.jpg

4215689489_3a48a5c352_o.jpg

TTFN

Barney

#2 has an unreal quality to it- I like the blur of the water. Rob

Would love some more C&C :)

no 1 is my favourite, something just feels wrong with no2 to my eyes, almost feel you should have angled the camera further left to get more of the water as my eye just gets pulled left or right looking at either the water or the stones. No 3, not sure why but the bottom right feels distracting, perhaps it's the blur on what I assume is faster flowing water.

Anyway, they're all a darn sight better than anything I've managed so far so well done!

What make of filters are you using mate? Cracking shots.

These were taken with a Cokin 100mm ND8 with a Sigma 10-20mm lens.

Glad you liked the shots.

Barney

no 1 is my favourite, something just feels wrong with no2 to my eyes, almost feel you should have angled the camera further left to get more of the water as my eye just gets pulled left or right looking at either the water or the stones. No 3, not sure why but the bottom right feels distracting, perhaps it's the blur on what I assume is faster flowing water.

Anyway, they're all a darn sight better than anything I've managed so far so well done!

Yep, I think you're right with No.2. I keep getting mesmerised by the green of the rocks! This ones a little wider and probably works better?

4219416370_a44691cbc3.jpg

Thanks for the feedback

Barney

Back