Mpb

Edit My Images
No
Does anyone know the turn around for then buying your equipment? They received my lenses yesterday. But they never answer the phone, I phoned Thursday and Friday several times and it just rings.

They paid me in 4 or 5 days I think. They have to inspect them etc etc

To be fair, would you answer the phone if you had that much camera gear to play with? :D

Most of my communication with them was via email so you might be better off trying that if you haven't already? I'm sure they'll be in touch shortly anyway if it's been that long.

I agreed a sale with them on a Thursday, courier picked up on Friday (delivered Monday). Money was on my bank account on Wednesday.

They've turned kit around in a working week for me before when PXing (i.e. me post stuff to them on Monday, they receive and check Tuesday/Wednesday, post new gear Wednesday for delivery Thursday)

Normally pretty quick at responding to emails in my experience.

I've found them quick as well but as was said email is the best way to communicate with them, they usually answer within a few hours.

if you've had a problem getting hold of them over the phone for a couple of days, fire an e-mail off today so they should have it for Monday and maybe try to phone again either 1st thing in the morning before it gets busy or later in the day ...

Hope you get it sorted.

I'm sure I will, wasn't concerned or anything. Just wanted an idea of turn around time. Appreciate the suggestions and help.

Back