mumbles head lighthouse...

stan the man

Nutkicker
Name
mark
Edit My Images
Yes
took a drive down the mumbles this morning,hoping to capture some of the heavy seas that we've had recently,but the seas had calmed down.took a few shots anyway,of which this is one....

C&C welcome...

DSC00836copy_filtered.jpg

A great shot Stan, love the atmosphere of it, any chance of posting the colour version? Rob

Wow Stan, sorry but the colour version is outstanding IMHO. Although the B&W is a corker. Rob

Very nice.

There used to a nightclub there back in the early 1990's when I lived down there.

This is good, particularly like how you have used the crest of a wave to lead you in from bottom right corner.

B&W version has a mood the colour version lacks.

Lovely shot, ive got a similar one, was this taken from bracelet bay ?(looking at it now, looks like its from the next bay) Yours is much more successful than mine in terms of composition. (y)

Last edited:
that is really stunning! superb capture, and beautifully processed. :)

This is good, particularly like how you have used the crest of a wave to lead you in from bottom right corner.

B&W version has a mood the colour version lacks.

thanks les,appreciate your comments (y)

Lovely shot, ive got a similar one, was this taken from bracelet bay ?(looking at it now, looks like its from the next bay) Yours is much more successful than mine in terms of composition. (y)

thank you thmaga (y)

it was taken from the left hand side of bracelet bay ;)

that is really stunning! superb capture, and beautifully processed. :)

thank you HopefulM....appreciate your comments (y)

A well timed shot and superbly stuctured, Mark.
It has converted nicely to B&W :)

Back