Mutliple and car number 2

andiphoto

Knock-Off Nigel
Name
Andrew
Edit My Images
No
I have done another multiple with me and my car...

i am going to do another one when i get the chance with multiple cars ect and its going to be far more complex and tell a story...
Your C&C welcome.

3284415992_115aff52fb.jpg

Nice concept, It would be cool to see 10 of you leaning against the wall (or even 10 of you going to pick the car up!) - see how many you can do in one picture. :LOL:

welli think its hard in newcastle to go somewhere and leave your camera and tripod while taking pictures of yourself without

1) someone nicking the camera
2) feeling stupid
3) getting chinned...

yeah... but the only times you can get them shots without looking wierd is at sunrise and on a wet day.... either way you cant get propa multiples due to changing light (sunrise) nd wet (rain)

Pay the biggest and hardest chav to stand by it while your shooting - no-one will go near it then..

lol they dont come bigger than me ;) 6ft 4 and 17st lol....

Id be tempted to let them try and nick if I was that size - just for the chase and chance of treading on their necks!!

Do you reckon you could do a whole football match as a multiple?? like full squad of you vs you? Thatll be brilliant!

i done this in a few minutes i had spare before it got dark on sunday night... when i get a day off work and get the time im going to try and do a really complex one...

Have to try this. How do you achieve this effect?

Back