Daily MWHCVT(Matt's) - The Year of the Thousandth

hi matt.. how close are you to the 1000th? a lot of great shots over the weeks.. sorry to hear about the poor health but glad you're on the mend.. (y)

Day 139 - Best Medicine

Right lets get this show back on the road, sorry I've been away for so long, I've sort of been distracted by another project that is in it's very early stages...but grapes I can eat these by the pound :D

139/365 (870) by mwhcvt, on Flickr

Matt

Day 144 - Oh Duck :naughty:

I found this little rubber duck in the back of a cupboard and decided that after taking this photo I've found him a home on the top of my computer :D

144 365 875 by mwhcvt, on Flickr

Day 145 - Calm Evening

I decided to venture away from home this evening, it was nice to be out, even though if I'm honest the light, and sunset were really not actually up to all that much :(

145 365 876 by mwhcvt, on Flickr

Day 146 - Firing on all cylinders

Ok that's B.S. but the title works with the image so :razz: I really wasn't totally fit for this meet and it did result in several stops on the way home just for rest, oh and a new tyre :(

This was shot at reculver in Kent, where I had the great pleasure of meeting up with a number of different members of the forum and really had a lot of fun (y)

146/365 (877) by mwhcvt, on Flickr

Day 147 - Never waste a clear night..

I had the pleasure of a clear night for the night meet in kent so couldn't resist a little bit of star trail action :D

147/365 (878) by mwhcvt, on Flickr

Day 149 - Green Garden..

It's looked great to have the garden looking so green a blue sky would have been a bonus but I don't like to complain after recent weeks haha

149/365 (880) by mwhcvt, on Flickr

Day 150 - Dried

I did a orange section shot months ago so wanted something a little different from this one, I only needed half a lemon for my sandwich so left the other half to dry for a couple of days then shot it with the yellow of my kitchen for the background :D

150/365 (881) by mwhcvt, on Flickr

Good catch up, favourite shots have to be 146, that wool spinning is great & I like the lilac flower as well.

Nice catch up Matt - love the wool spinning of course :)

Thanks, I've got a number of photos still to post before being fully up todate I'll be posting more in the thread later :)

Great catch up Matt , they are all great but I still love that windmill :)

I think that you should come and visit the windmill :D

Nice to see you again on here Sir!
143, 145, 146 and 147 be my favourites. The latter two for obvious I was there reasons :LOL:

Thanks mate, I'm just about getting caught up, hopefully I might be 100 up todate by the end of the day :D

Day 151 - A give up day

Honestly today was one of those days where you just want to throw in the towel and say NO MORE but alas I'm not going to do that so close to the end...today unfortunatly Dad has had to go into hospital due to an infection, so I spent the best part of 6 hours sat in a tiny cubicle on the worlds most uncomfortable chair, in a room so hot it was like being in a oven...motivation was not high and so in a room with not a lot in I started to hunt my POTD

151/365 (882) by mwhcvt, on Flickr

Day 152 - Meals on Wings

This little blue tit is just on it's way out on another food run for the kids, while we sit there and take advantage of the nice weather to have a small BBQ

152/365 (883) by mwhcvt, on Flickr

Day 153 - Delicate

I never seem to be able to get a decent photo of wisteria and I honestly think that I've failed again but alas next year I'll have another go ;)

153/365 (884) by mwhcvt, on Flickr

Day 155 - Daisy Duty

I had so much to do this day and so little time to do it that this daisy did it's duty and provided a great subject, even if I didn't prove a great photographer :cautious:

155/365 (856) by mwhcvt, on Flickr

Day 156 - Keeping me in Check

When I got a decent computer for editing I also splashed out on this to make sure that my photo's would be as I though they are :D

156/365 (887) by mwhcvt, on Flickr

Here was I thinking I had a good catch up strategy...go back a page or two, look at the (not too many photos) and comment. I should have known you'd throw a spanner in the works....never seen so many catch-ups in two pages!! ;):LOL:

Sorry to see that you haven't been well, but at least those tablets provide a few different angles - nothing like having something on hand 'that will do' and which you can still make look different with each shot! :)

I love the little birdy and the magnolia - really gorgeous composition there.

'Quenching A Thirst' has a lot of interesting parts to it - nice to see a 'working' shot and that guy with the camera made me laugh a little!

I like 'Blue Skies' and, especially, the reflections in the windows and the perspective you have used. I also really like 'Inner Beauty'.

'Firing On All Cylinders' is great and great for not being shot straight on and I also love your next one as well, great lighting.

I like the processing on 'Daisy Duty'.

Day 160 - Rape Season

Now I've only chosen that title because I was chatting with a photographer last night and mentioned I'd missed the blue bell season and most of the rape season this year and then we both laughed as I realized what I'd actually said :eek:

160/365 (891) by mwhcvt, on Flickr

Back