My 365 - Something different every day - Tuesday 05/08/08

Day 47: Terrbile picture today haha. I bought a laser pen a while back and it turned up today, been playing around with it in town, it's stupidly bright and goes stupidly far.

Haha awesome stuff (y)

That last picture before the last one of the dog is ace (y)

Tony

lol i like. well done

you dirty *******

Pics are a little late, but at least they're up now.

Click to enlarge any of the pics below

Day 49: Went to my Aunties farm for a Wedding (Night party) ended up drinking a little to much but hey, it's what you do :)

Day 50!!: Even the dog looked a little worse for wear the morning after :LOL:

Day 51: Went and bought an iPhone, not really had a play with it yet, but I hear Pete likes it :cautious:

Day 52: Waves are big and splashing over the promanade today in Colwyn Bay

All up to date now :)

Thanks for looking

Nice photos Whittie (y)

iPhone, don't you have to pay to put music on them?

49:
Like the blue and green, lovely leading lines.

50:
Cute! Looks like he wants a bit of whatever you are holding!

51:
Are they back in stock, or still hard to get?

52:
Really nice conversion, and lovely curve.

53:
Pity about the sky, looks like a peacful place. I presume no recovery from raw was possible...?

Gary.

Love the shot of the iPhone, that would of been good in this months TP contest :) (Contrast).

The last shot is great, shame about the sky, could you cut a sky from somewhere and sneak it in so noone sees!

:D

Day 54: Boring today I'm afraid :(

I May not be able to post over the weekend.

I'm going to a friends in Warrington tomorrow, then down to the Motorshow in London, and then off to Oulton Park to the BTCC :)

The border makes it look like a cinema ad for some reason...anyhoo, looks like a minging cup of juice, all frothy like egg yolk :D

Hey, sorry I've not had time to update it! Been quite busy.

Day 55: Friday around 5:15am sunrise, taken with a camera phone.

Day 56: Went down to the Motorshow with Gazedd and Louise, took loads of pictures, not even had the chance to look at them yet! This is just one I found when I randomly clicked.

Day 57: Off to Oulton Park in Cheshire to watch the British Touring Cars, again with Gaz. Was an awesome day, really enjoyed it! Took over 800 pictures, all in Raw. It was my first attempt at panning too.

Best Viewed Large (Click)

Day 58: Lightning, fair enough it's not the best picture, but it's my first attempt (Literally first picture of the set was used).

Will update daily again now, back to normal :)

Thanks for looking.

How did they get that car up there in Day 56? :LOL:

Nice set mate, Day 59.....perfectiono :)

where the pics whittie? thats 3 daysd i come looking and nothing:(

although i was there when a few of the pictures were taken, you have really done well with them,
Great panning with your first shots @ Oulton mate - you are doing better then me!

Back