Daily My 365, taken everyday; let's see how far I get...

Gloucester Docks are on my to shoot list and looking at that one from today really makes me want to be there :bang: I think however that I'm going to wait for the clear nights to have a go at some star trails there (y)

Light pollution used well can be a really effective photo (y)

Matt

It's no good :LOL: if you take more than two photo's of the same pub you have to go in and have a pint, it's the law :LOL: :beer: I love the church for Day 80 the tones are wonderful and I love the way that the twin stairs seem to reflect the shape of the church :clap:

Matt

@Matt: Heheh, If I lived any closer than 38 miles from it, I absolutely would stop for a pint (even though it was only about 5pm) :LOL:
The church, on the other hand, is in walking distance from my door and I've been shooting it every weekend for the last month, but this Sunday's shot finally got posted. The only thing missing is a nice cloud to help bring the eye back over the top of the frame, I think.

Purple power - 081/365 by alwyncooper, on Flickr

Last edited:
@Matt: Heheh, If I lived any closer than 38 miles from it, I absolutely would stop for a pint (even though it was only about 5pm) :LOL:
The church, on the other hand, is in walking distance from my door and I've been shooting it every weekend for the last month, but this Sunday's shot finally got posted. The only thing missing is a nice cloud to help bring the eye back over the top of the frame, I think.

I've locations that I vist over and over until I get the light that I want (y) so I fully understand where your coming from (y) as to the recent photo's I have to say I love jack photo, I've litterally hundrends of them in my garage :LOL:

Matt

Back