My 365 - Well everyone else was doing it...

By the way, i think you know this but if you have your feet like that at any time during your test the instructor will stop you and tell you, you have failed. I know, it is stupid but you have to have a certain amount of control over the car

I do know this, In the test you have to drive in a very boring way that is not really a test of car control... but that is another story....

Heel & Toeing is a racing technique to keep the revs up in a car when changing down a gear and breaking. Look it up on wikipedia ;)

George

Haha i think i know what Heel & Toeing is mate :LOL:

But just drive like a normal person for other people sake :LOL: Not another boy racer? please tell me you ant? oh please?

(y)

You know how much a track day is? let me know when your going. I wouldn't mind popping along aswell :)

I have a Vauxhall Corsa 1.1 (wee engine but still fun)

I have not passed my test yet aswell ;)

Todays picture:

2559259704_b628b87f4d.jpg

I have never noticed how quickly ants move....

George

I like the idea, but why not choose where you want you F to focus on? there it would have helped if you had it to the bottom and towards the light (y)

Ok, I have finished my GCSEs now and am on summer holidays untill the end of August :D

I have not posted pictures for the last few days becuase my school computer has been in the corner of my bedroom waiting to be set up. I set it up yesterday (Dual screen layout :D) and here is my photo from yesterday:

George

George, sorry i wasn't to know. If you leave it on the roof, have you got a track on their? :LOL:

Ok, as some of you may have noticed, I have not posted a photo for a few days.

I have now decided to stop my 365 and instead just post pictures up whenever I take one that I am happy with.

Thanks for everyone's support up to this point,

George

Bah, don't give up :) I have just started and like looking at the others for some inspiration and motivation!!

Gary.

Back