Name
christopher
Edit My Images
No
just playing with my new 50mm

003-50.jpg

001-67.jpg

003-50.jpg

the 2nd one i have just had put onto a 20x30 canvas and it looks great also changed it to black and white :)

What a beautiful child, love the expression in the second shot.

What a beautiful child, love the expression in the second shot.

(y)(y) out of them all i liked the 2nd too , for a xmas pressie had it put onto a 30x20 canvas in clack and white looks great :) , plus have to keep the other half sweet as she bought me a new manfrotto 190 pro tripod and a new 5d mk3 body :love::love::love:

Two is the best composed, good viewing angle as you've got down nice and low. Cute looking boy.

You need to try and get more light onto his face. On camera flash if it has to be but with a bit of kitchen roll over it to soften. Also try and position him so the background is less cluttered or as a total flipside put him with the Christmas tree in the background but quite far away and the lights should have some nice bokeh if you use a narrow aperture.

What a beautiful baby my favourite is no 2 he looks quite surprised .. So cute! My bet is it will be very nice in black and white

Well done!

He's soooo cute!! #2 for sure would be great to see in B&W:)

here is a iphone pic , as to keep the mrs from looking at it had to be wrapped straight up :LOL: , soon as i brought it in was get whats in the box :nono::nono::nono::nono:

68859_491691557537139_2130513869_n_zps57f8c193.jpg

after xmas i will post a proper pic of the canvas

Back