My Attempts from Le Mans

Edit My Images
Yes
Well, as warned, it was damn hard to get a clear view, mainly due to the mahoosive safety fences. Still here are my efforts from the weekend. Nothing that really left me feeling pleased with myself though....

More average shots HERE

DT's Aston
y6xgpq.jpg

Italiano muscle...
y6xgnn.jpg

Bloody hard work to get these shots. I know it doesn't show but there were 2 layers of safety fence between me the cars....
y6xgwq.jpg

another tricky shot
y6xgwt.jpg

Tired??
y6xgwz.jpg

nearing the end 1 hour to go - in need of a quick detail
y6xhe8.jpg

My travelling companions :)
y6xhep.jpg

finally, the H.O.T "Campsite" No slumming in tents for us, all this just a 20 mins drive away
y6xhel.jpg

Ignore Badgerbaiter (although he's correct).

Not bad efforts there - you're right the fences are a pain now. I like the Corvette shot and I think that "tired" is a brilliant bit of spotting. Should change the title to "Tyred" though (sorry)

That picture of the Corvette with an hour to go....Was it near the porsche curves? I was there then.

if you didnt camp, then you didnt really go :)

Where did you camp? I was in Blue North!

Nice set, shame about the fences, although i quite like number 5

Houx

Thats my favourite campsite

I read alot of bad things about houx/houx annex on Pistonheads this year was it as bad as they say....Thefts, morons etc?

That picture of the Corvette with an hour to go....Was it near the porsche curves? I was there then.

It was at the end of the Mulsanne kink, just into the braking zone for Mulsanne. We blagged (read as stolled casually) into the marshals camping area (sort of opposite the seated viewing area) and a marshall lent me his steps to get a btter view :)

Badger - Pah! Given the choice of stopping at the farmhouse and using a clean toilet, having a shower every day and playing Wii on a 60" plasma whilst still spending over 12 hours at the circuit or camping, being robbed, having to pish up a fence and cook your own food. I'll stick with house thanks (y) Besides I had to have a little break from all the Ferrari and Aston Spotting ZZZZzzzzzzz.......

It was at the end of the Mulsanne kink, just into the braking zone for Mulsanne. We blagged (read as stolled casually) into the marshals camping area (sort of opposite the seated viewing area) and a marshall lent me his steps to get a btter view :)

Jammy sod:bang: :crying:

Where did you camp? I was in Blue North!

I was in Bleu Nord? Did you see a red Evo?

Kosta I don't recall, Which end where you...We were next to the Airfield, right in the Northern corner...Did you see any Smurfs?

I wasn't far from the toilets. Near a yellow Gallardo and a group of lads who had C*nt as their rear plates! :LOL:

I didn't see the Smurfs on Bleu, but i saw you all in the village trying to get a hug and kiss off a fat girl for a picture :LOL:

Sorry Mate I didn't venture in that direction. She Wasn't that fat ...Was she? IIRC she asked for the photo and when she was done we gave her a group hug! YOu didn't get a snap of us did you...I on the look out for the grooms wedding day!

Brocks, I've just realised that you or one of your smurfs walked right passed us in the village, my camera was in my bag otherwise I'd be posting pics of yo right now!
We even comments "bit old for a smurf but good effort" LOL! Sorry!

If The Smurf was carrying a huge camera back and tripod....That was me! There were twelve of us though!

We had so many photos taken that I expected to find more on U tube and the like but nothing as yet!

Back