My Baby Carrying My Baby

Name
Mark
Edit My Images
Yes
Man has it been a long time since I've posted anything up. I though I would share a recent shoot I did for my wife as we are getting close to being parents, I'm soon going to be taking lots off baby photos I feel.

Does anyone have any suggestions where I could look for methods/ideas/techniques for cool baby photography as I want our little one to be captured as well as possible as they grow.

Weddings are my thing, but this was a lot of fun to shoot.

Plymouth-Photography-Maternity-0004.jpg

Plymouth-Photography-Maternity-0006.jpg

Plymouth-Photography-Maternity-0007.jpg

Plymouth-Photography-Maternity-0008.jpg

Plymouth-Photography-Maternity-0009.jpg

Plymouth-Photography-Maternity-0011.jpg

Lovely lady, she looks very happy ... congratulations on your forthcoming happy event :) (Sorry I can't offer any photographic tips).

Nice set - I like no. 3 the best the light. (Just a beginner so cant advise) :)

congrats Mark :) You're going to have some fun getting photos. As for ideas, the simpler the better I think, a nice fluffy blanket, a basket, maybe some of your missus back with the baby's face peering over the shoulder. Give the camera to your other half and get her to do the same shot for you (maybe both be topless for skin-to-skin shots). There are many baby shots on TP, just do a bit of searching and Im sure the ideas will come flooding :) Enjoy your little one and try and get some sleep now, while you can :D

Google it..I looked it up for a friend once and there are some great sites come up for ideas.

Thats going to take not long before birth i think.(y)
I'm in the same boat.This morning at 3.00 am i became Grandpa of my Grandson Diego.
I see him later this afternoon.Camera is ready for overtime.

Last edited:
Back