My best friends

Status
Not open for further replies.
If it is a spoof it is a good one, I just googled him and he is a member of a couple of other forums and has a pbase account. So it does just look like as you put it he is just a misunderstood dutchman

Soz all - I thought this guy was a joke post - if not then soz s***an

Can we still be mates (y)

And let's forget your images & comments on other's images are crap too (y)

All good pals then :)

Mr DD

Who let this git back on. Oops:D

I'm fine mate(y) I'll PM yeh.

Grand, be up in Scotland at the end of the month, you can buy me some scran............:D

No comments on these very intelligent and very interesting British joking, you made a womens chatsite of a fotosite, compliments.
Shihan.
P.S. I have a good proposal mr. Moderators, I will send a couple of my ugly posters to you and if you dont like them I paid the costs.

No moderators have commented on your work yet ... :shrug:

1 .... You admit to being new to photoshop etc but do not like people to tell you where you went wrong.

2 .... You have a big chip on your shoulder.

3 .... Post your photos in "Fluffy Kittens and Cotton Wool" .... Problem solved

4 .... shihan translates to "teacher" ..... But you do not want to learn ... :shrug:

No comments on these very intelligent and very interesting British joking, you made a womens chatsite of a fotosite, compliments.
Shihan.
P.S. I have a good proposal mr. Moderators, I will send a couple of my ugly posters to you and if you dont like them I paid the costs.

You just cannot help yourself can you? Try not being rude to people and you will find that they are not rude to you.

The other 2 must calibrate their own monitors!

Shihan,

For your own benefit, your attitude needs to change. This consistent refusal to appreciate and accept constructive comments has already proved to be quite comical.

Unless you open up and accept that you need to learn, develop and modify both your tactics and your frame of mind, your always going to be remembered for your comical qualities.

Is this what your after?

I have just read through some of this guys threads. Priceless. Please don't ever ban him, can we keep him pleeeaase.

By the way, the photos do not work for me. If you are looking to smooth the skin and get the "processed" look on portraits tru Portrait Pro. You can download a trial version of it for free.

Time to close this one, it will only get worse.

And let's try and refrain from personal remarks.

(y)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back