My BIG red nose

Pirate!

Suspended / Banned
Name
Mark
Edit My Images
Yes
P51-C Mustang in the colours of the Tuskegee Airmen. Taken with Sony A700 + Sigma AF 100-300mm F4 EX DG (IF) APO.

nose.jpg

Has it got a cold? :p Seriously though, perhaps it needs brightening a bit? It seems a bit dark, shame it was in the shade =/ Other than that it looks good :)

some great captures you got there, lovely aircraft!
Cant help but think some of them could do with being a bit bright and saturated but I guess that's personal taste.

some great captures you got there, lovely aircraft!
Cant help but think some of them could do with being a bit bright and saturated but I guess that's personal taste.

Thanks for looking. I manage with basic pp, but like anything else, what I see maybe isn't the same as what you see. Glad you like the P51 images and appreciate you stopping by.

I wouldn't like to polish it....lovely looking machine. Just a little more prop blur required.
(y)

These pictures were really cool, great captures, I think that you did a great job by capturing picture like this, awesome, man, I really appreciate your work, I hope that many people will really like these pictures and really appreciate your post.

Is that the one that's at Fantasy of Flight in Florida? A great place. I got to sit in the cockpit of this and the spitfire when I was there.
If this was up and flying as the lunchtime show then you had a treat. We got the Stork.

I'll agree with the others that they need a saturation boost to pop the colours, and maybe a slower shutter speed to blur the prop when flying, but otherwise really good composition shots.

Brilliant place - every tourist should go there (preferably on the weeks I'm not there).

Back