My Black German Shepherd - Sports Direct best customer :)

Name
Carl
Edit My Images
Yes
I would have got the other half dozen busted balls in the image, but if I had moved to get one, Sheeba (a girl) would have started to want to play, so I thought I'd get this image while I could. There are 3 busted balls in the image, one behind her bum which you can just about see (busted rugby ball), a basket ball and a leather football. They last between 5 seconds and 3 minutes before she pop's 'em.

Just over 2 years old now, so just left her puppyhood behind, she is a fantastic, loyal and very intelligent dog, but soft as a sponge.

14665732171_c194d6f561_b.jpg

Thanks, hope you like the B&W Conversion, used silver efex 2.

Too much PP Carl me thinks or has it been sharpened too much, anyway, great looking bitch if ever I saw one ;)

You need to not blow up the balls so much maybe would last a little longer... lovely looking dog and she must be incredibly patient when you're on a walk with you staring at bushes.
sheeb's just sits chewing tree trunks when I'm taking photos waiting for me to throw them lol, agree about sharpening graham, will turn that down a bit on my PS action to make it flickr friendly (y)

What a beauty she is .:)

Back