My Daughter

Name
Levi
Edit My Images
Yes
This was taken with my nifty fifity and a white bed sheet hung up behind her and in front of a window. No studio kit here! I thought it came out ok considering but what do you think?

50mm, f4, 1/100, iso 400 - unsharp mask + resize - 580ex flash bounced
daughter.jpg

I bet you both had fun. Could be improved perhaps if the visible hand was in focus and the other was in shot. Saying that it suggests movement, perhaps clicking of the fingers so ignore the above!

Brian

I bet you both had fun. Could be improved perhaps if the visible hand was in focus and the other was in shot. Saying that it suggests movement, perhaps clicking of the fingers so ignore the above!

Brian

We did have fun thanks. There was a few problems that, if I had the kit, could have been resolved. Being a bouncy girl she wouldn't stand still, and I didn't have enough light from a flash to stop down and get that hand if focus or the space to stand further back and crop later. Thus it wasn't as sharp as I'd have liked, perhaps because of movement. Not sure if the white background is the best either. Next time I'll try setting up differently.

That said.. it will go in the family album and someday bring back memories.

Any other comments welcome. :)

The background works really well, great expression on her face, she looks like she is really enjoying herself, which makes for a really good shot.

Nice one.

Back