My Dog!

That's a lovely shot, but I do find myself having to turn my head!

I understand the novelty of the portrait orientation, but I still think I would like it landscape.

But I do really like it. Lovely tones. But maybe the red is a little distracting.
:D

I'm not keen on it being in portrait, it's too obvious that it was taken in landscape. Maybe rotate 90 degs left? Lovely shot otherwise though!

I rotated it to portrait as i already had a landscape version from a few months ago.....Novelty effect!

I rotated it to portrait as i already had a landscape version from a few months ago.....Novelty effect!

That's a good'un too. Detail on the dog is superb. Really nice. I'd still say think about your backgrounds though. Try and eliminate the distractions, and maybe include a nicely positioned OOF favourite doggy toy. :)

That's a good'un too. Detail on the dog is superb. Really nice. I'd still say think about your backgrounds though. Try and eliminate the distractions, and maybe include a nicely positioned OOF favourite doggy toy. :)

Good thinking! Thanks.

To be honest both shots were just spur of the moment when i found her laying half a sleep on the floor looking so cute :D

Good thinking! Thanks.

To be honest both shots were just spur of the moment when i found her laying half a sleep on the floor looking so cute :D

She's definitely a cute'un.

Think about colours too. I reckon the red probably compliments the other tones in that first photo. But it distracts when it's in that block in the background.

Just play around and see what you can come up with. :)

Back