My final puffin thread - various shots

All good Mike ,now i know you could do it ,but what do you think about cloning half the twig out in N03 to the same length as the right hand size to balance it out ,i reckon it would greatley improve the comp ...just my view Mike

Great set Mike, the 'gob shot' is very different (y)

Slight halo for me too, just under the beak and at the far side of the open beak.......... probably wouldn't have noticed had it not been for eagle eyed Wez :p

All good Mike ,now i know you could do it ,but what do you think about cloning half the twig out in N03 to the same length as the right hand size to balance it out ,i reckon it would greatley improve the comp ...just my view Mike

I like the idea Den but getting it to look right with not having an actual end to the branch to clone back on would be fairly difficult

Edit- couldn't resist, sorry Mike :D

@den Hows this? Looks more natural than I thought it might :)

Puffin-with-stick-TP.jpg

Last edited:

Slight halo for me too, just under the beak and at the far side of the open beak.......... probably wouldn't have noticed had it not been for eagle eyed Wez :p

I like the idea Den but getting it to look right with not having an actual end to the branch to clone back on would be fairly difficult

View attachment 106480
I prefer that ,but at the end of the day its Mikes shot but i do like it like that.
I see it this way Phil,in the origanal youre eye is drawn to the left of the twig ,with the edit its drawn more to the puffins eye (head) ,hope that makes sense

Last edited:

Worth a shout Den, always up for suggestions - looks like Phil did the hard work for me below! Actually this stick probably went twice as far again out of shot - he was walking down the path banging into all sorts - me included!

View attachment 106480

No problem at all Phil, good effort!

Mike

Back