My first assisting job! :)

site takes an awfully long time to load with 58 items.

You will get much more feedback if you post some here as that is how the forum is intended to be used.

Last edited:
very good set but I think there is too many b&w pictures -that's my opinion

btw it took me to load your webpage 2 seconds and I really like your website!!!

Enjoyed looking at these, it gave a good account of the day. The only weak ones for me are the 2 side by side in colour with the block garage and white facia in the background which is a little too distracting.

Some really nice stuff in there, if your going to make a habit of it and are looking to make some money I'd consider a seperate site as the wedding shots really don't sit well on your dog themed site!

Some really nice stuff in there, if your going to make a habit of it and are looking to make some money I'd consider a seperate site as the wedding shots really don't sit well on your dog themed site!

Thanks for that dude :)

lol, i have a wedding site up and running, but i've not officially launched it yet, so i still have things to finish on it, so i've done that, yeah, sitting weddings on a dog blog isnt ideal :)

Loaded quick for me and commented on your blog. Good set.

Really enjoyed these. I used to work at St Pierre doing wedding and banquet waitressing! Sad I missed a Mustang in Chepstow..

Back