My first attempt at WW spinning

Edit My Images
No
iframe%3E

<iframe src="https://www.flickr.com/photos/78336974@N07/13910724031/player/f2758b1886" height="333" width="500" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen webkitallowfullscreen mozallowfullscreen oallowfullscreen msallowfullscreen></iframe>
Hi people,

this is my first attempt at WW spinning. C&C welcom as are any tips

many thanks

Paul :)

Last edited:
I had a look at your shot on flickr, really impressive. You will get more interest if you manage to post it in the thread (A lot of people won't follow links)

On your Flickr photo, click the share button (box with arrow) then click where it says BBcode, select dropdown box for size.. 1024 on longest edge then copy the highlighted blue bit, then in message box here paste it:D

Definitely worth trying to get the actual shot up on here it's a lovely image(y)

I did the bb code thing, it never worked :(
Not sure what else to try. A direct upload doesn't work either :(

Underneath the actual code you have 2 options, which is ticked? mine is on embed........other than that, that's my knowledge done lol

Don't use the "image" box here, just paste the code direct into your text.

Well done for your first attempt.

Wow, it's that bad I've rendered you all speechless :/

No, it is just that this is sooo often asked and that link gives you all the info you need!

Thanks Rob :)

Thanks ok, Cg_Girl's instructions are very good, all you have to do is highlight the text code, copy and paste as text in post on here.

On your Flickr photo, click the share button (box with arrow) then click where it says BBcode, select dropdown box for size.. 1024 on longest edge then copy the highlighted blue bit, then in message box here paste it:D

Back