Yes
4831923739_2c718a9439_d.jpg

4832521302_acac762151_d.jpg

4841863698_baba9c13f4_d.jpg

4841863692_2929480319_d.jpg

4841863676_db3e1edfec_d.jpg

4841894680_65879b4e85_d.jpg

Rip 'em apart!

Red arrows formation shot is excellent, if a bit tightly cropped on the bottom plane. Solid shot of an iconic subject.

Second shot is technically good (is it a Viggen or Eurofighter?) but does nothing for me. Plane watchers will probably love it.

Red arrows meeting in the middle is awesome as a shot. Not sure about the sepia-toned B&W treatment but it's a great capture and says exactly what the arrows are about. in colour you'd instantly know it's the red arrows.

The last three are all good captures but as I'm not into planes as a rule, they mean little me. :)

Good first attempt though :)

All nice shots, although looks like the second one was a bit of a challenge with the light... I think I would crop it more - top and bottom, get the levels right, then play with shadows/highlights.
I've just tried it in CS4 and has made quite a substantial difference.

Really like No.3 and the last one - both dramatic in their own ways, and I think makes them stand out from the crowd...(y)

John

Red arrows formation shot is excellent, if a bit tightly cropped on the bottom plane. Solid shot of an iconic subject.

Second shot is technically good (is it a Viggen or Eurofighter?) but does nothing for me. Plane watchers will probably love it.

Red arrows meeting in the middle is awesome as a shot. Not sure about the sepia-toned B&W treatment but it's a great capture and says exactly what the arrows are about. in colour you'd instantly know it's the red arrows.

The last three are all good captures but as I'm not into planes as a rule, they mean little me. :)

Good first attempt though :)

Thanks, 2nd one is an Eurofighter, 3rd img is slightly oof unfortunately, I didn't wanna bin it so I did all I could to hide my mistake :crying:
Also the sky was grey and dull when I took that shot :puke:

All nice shots, although looks like the second one was a bit of a challenge with the light... I think I would crop it more - top and bottom, get the levels right, then play with shadows/highlights.
I've just tried it in CS4 and has made quite a substantial difference.

Really like No.3 and the last one - both dramatic in their own ways, and I think makes them stand out from the crowd...(y)

John

Thank you, I'm open to suggestions, if it's not too much hassle could you put up your edit?

Back