My First Go !

well done keep up the good work (y)

Regards

Richard

Good start Pete. Here is my critique for what it is worth:-

#1 The bird is too central in the frame, you need to crop something off the right hand side which gives the bird more space to look into than is behind it. Another nit would be the bright white areas top left which distracts a little.

#2 and #3 are cropped better but the clutter and harsh light makes it a difficult shot to pull off IMO. One thing you have done well is a bright/sharp eye in both shots (y)

#4 same as #1 re the crop, also the branch running through the bird spoils it for me. Overall the shot seems a little washed out.

Hope this helps Pete and keep that shutter snapping away.

Good start Pete. Here is my critique for what it is worth:-

#1 The bird is too central in the frame, you need to crop something off the right hand side which gives the bird more space to look into than is behind it. Another nit would be the bright white areas top left which distracts a little.

#2 and #3 are cropped better but the clutter and harsh light makes it a difficult shot to pull off IMO. One thing you have done well is a bright/sharp eye in both shots (y)

#4 same as #1 re the crop, also the branch running through the bird spoils it for me. Overall the shot seems a little washed out.

Hope this helps Pete and keep that shutter snapping away.

Thanks Roy
Yes I can see and agree with all you say. It gives me points to work on and don't worry i intend to keep my shutter snapping away (y)

Back