Beginner My first HDR experiment.

Name
Will
Edit My Images
Yes
1st go at producing an HD image. Tried to go for the more natural look as opposed to some you see that look kind of hyper real. Also the framing isn't so great but i wasn't taking it that seriously, I just wanted to get some bracketed images to try this with. Any thought and criticisms welcome. Also feel free to post any you may have done to compare or just show off. :)View attachment 26210

When I looked at the thread title I said "here we go again!" expecting to see the usual experimental whack everything to the max unreal look. It's refreshing that you chose another path! Not alot of C&C from me, looks as it should "enhanced"

When I looked at the thread title I said "here we go again!" expecting to see the usual experimental whack everything to the max unreal look. It's refreshing that you chose another path! Not alot of C&C from me, looks as it should "enhanced"

This ^

It looks to me like HDR done properly. You've used it simply to try to expose the photo equally & capture the entire seen more as you saw it than it would usually be captured by a camera. Lovely.

Agree with what others have said.

This is definitely the way it should be handled.

Well done. No usual overdone crap. Just what we see.

lol. i thought the same thing. i think we all have a morbid curiosity to look at trainwreck images once in a while. and it's nice to be surprised. the effect here is quite subtle and if i wasn't told, i might not have known it was an HDR pic.

Back