my first lot of pics.... Cars and Motorbikes

Name
Martin
Edit My Images
Yes
I don't claim to be good, it's more a hobby, but i am trying to get better. And at the weekend got a new camera (Fuji s100fs).

Some of my pics:
Not the best of pics, but they were all taken on a "point & press" cameras

(Canon Ixus 60)

DSCF0028.jpg

IMG_0508lr.jpg

IMG_0550.jpg

IMG_0570.jpg

IMG_0628lr.jpg

IMG_2134.jpg

IMG_3154.jpg

IMG_3165.jpg

(these two with Fuji A201)

DSCF0034.jpg

DSCF0035.jpg

Last edited:
Good set there.

couple of comments. The BMW wheel, i'd get that logo level as its very off putting. The gulf should of been washed really lol, but more to the point, the sun appears to be too far back, position the car so that the sun is behind you, to light up the most of the car.

ok thanks for the pointers :)
and now u mentioned it the logo stands out a mile

Not bad at all! And I mean that honestly!

Like the last one but the best is the Kwaka 8)

No, seriously, Kwakas aside, the last one for me!

thanks for the responses.... didnt think i'd be "welcomed" with my pics being 'point n press' jobbies.

oh, and shopped the BMW logo haha:

IMG_3165shop.jpg

thanks for the responses.... didnt think i'd be "welcomed" with my pics being 'point n press' jobbies.

oh, and shopped the BMW logo haha:

IMG_3165shop.jpg

Much better. All my pictures are point and press too. This forum isnt about your camera, its what you do with the camera!

You shopped the BMW wheel good enough.

With the MR2 shots I don't know if you can get a polariser for the A201 but I find the reflections on the car really distracting. Alternative might be to shoot in different light?

The 70/30 M3 shot in front of the graffiti wall is my stand out fave - well composed.

i dont use the A201 anymore.. that was my first digital camera years ago.
my latest one now is Fuji s100fs, got it Saturday, but not used it properly yet.

i took looooads of pics of the M3, and wasnt happy with 90% of them.

now uve pointed out the shine yeh it stands out miles... its weird just little things that i didnt even notice til pointed out

I've just read my post back and i feel like I was a little harsh, I hope I didnt offend with the response.

It's the Photographer that makes the photo, not the camera. Don't forget that.

oh the BMW logo looks much better :D

Back