My first published image

Name
Dave
Edit My Images
Yes
Not going to lie, I am a little bit chuffed about this.

This is the first image that I have had published in any printed media. It's a shot from a wedding last year and has been used in an article written by the hair and make-up stylists which featured in Brides Magazine.

This photo was sent to me by the bride on my facebook page.

11985403944_554892a532_c.jpg

And this is the original image.

11985024935_75036484cf_o.jpg

So yeah, little bit happy about that!. :D

If anyone is interested, you can see the full blog of Jo and Nigel's wedding here.

http://www.photographerinessex.com/blog/ware-priory-jo-nigel/

Enjoy :)

and get a frame for it now...

Thanks guys.

Actually just found out that it is a smaller regional magazine with a very similar name, rather than the big national one. But I'm willing to ignore that.

Enjoy :)

and get a frame for it now...

Already ordered a copy. Going to stick it above my desk to mark as small personal milestone. :)

Congratulations. :clap:

I recently got my first picture in a magazine it was a bit of a buzz, so I can understand how you feel. Saw it as a PDF, but was chuffed to get copies of the magazine. I ordered four copies in case I wear them out. :LOL:

Thank you guys.
Woke up to another nice email this morning. Another regional wedding magazine (this time for my area!) has stumbled across the very first wedding I shot, and want to run a four page feature, use one of the shots as the magazine cover and also enter one into their favourite photo competition!

Congratulations. :clap:

I recently got my first picture in a magazine it was a bit of a buzz, so I can understand how you feel. Saw it as a PDF, but was chuffed to get copies of the magazine. I ordered four copies in case I wear them out. :LOL:
I did the same, bought one copy to cut it out, and another copy to keep intact. How sad! :cool:

Back