My First Rugby League Game

Name
Darren
Edit My Images
No
Managed to get to the club I played rugby at as they have a RL team that uses the pitch in the summer, Was a nice day overall sun was in and out of clouds and the game was stopped for about 40 mins as one of the opposition players suffered a neck injury.

apologies for the watermarking but the local press likes to use images without consent.

Cc is more than welcome.

Torfaen Tigers Vs Cardiff Spartans-17 by Daz_James_, on Flickr

Torfaen Tigers Vs Cardiff Spartans-35 by Daz_James_, on Flickr

Torfaen Tigers Vs Cardiff Spartans-40 by Daz_James_, on Flickr

Torfaen Tigers Vs Cardiff Spartans-46 by Daz_James_, on Flickr

Torfaen Tigers Vs Cardiff Spartans-93 by Daz_James_, on Flickr

Torfaen Tigers Vs Cardiff Spartans-195 by Daz_James_, on Flickr

How does the 'local Press' GET your photos then unless you SEND them to the picture desk ?

Does the Sports Reporter REALLY take the TROUBLE to SEARCH Facebook for FREE Sports photos ? !! -- Not around here in Essex -- they can't be bothered !

Tbh I'm doing it to start a portfolio as I would love to do it professionally and I wouldn't know where to start with prices etc.

I'm sure someone in here could advise you better but as far as I'm aware there's a flat standard rate and previously people have just sent newspapers nicking their images an invoice for that flat rate doubled for unapproved usage. The paper might tell you to do one but you'd be in the right and could take it further.

Back