Critique my first spring lambs of 2014

Name
Mandy
Edit My Images
Yes
I went for a nice ride on my motorbike over to Purton to go and visit my friend Paul and to go out for a walk with the cameras, we had a lovely day the weather was gorgeous we had an assortment of cameras with us really enjoyed my day.

Spring lambs

Wooly jumpers by pinkbikerbabe 1, on Flickr

This image was Taken on my friends Sony A77

Hi Mandy , that's excellent, how did you get them all to look up at once?

I spend ages waiting for sheep/cows/horses to stop munching grass so I can take their pictures. I secretly think they know and mutter "bugger off - bugger off" while continuing to munch/.

David

Thank you for your comments it's very kind off you to say so, for me i feel it was a lucky shot i had the camera all set in the right mode stood my ground and waited for five minutes and said mint sauce at them and boom they all look at me and down the shutter button went as it were.

Mandy you can NEVER have too many of the spring lambs - lovely picture & you made them all pose/look at you :clap:

I like that too mandy, great shot with them all looking at you and your mint sauce statement made me chuckle. Will have to try that. Maybe shout burgers at the cows, but I might get some funny looks if anyone is around lol

Back