My granddaughter

raythefab

Suspended / Banned
Edit My Images
Yes
Ive never done this before took with the G9 should i keep trying or give it up as a bad job be honest please:thinking:
3389448997_6501e13a00_o.jpg

It's not exactly flattering as she appears to have been caught completely off guard!! It looks pretty sharp though.
She didnt want me to take it, im more interested in the photo than the model so its not too bad then is it:)

It is a litle bit passport photo, and a bit too close to the back wall. Square on to the camera is rarely best, especially for girls. It is sharp however.

Whatever you do, don't give up! :eek:
Just try and be a bit more creative with position and pose. Soft window light is always nice for head shots (y)

It is a litle bit passport photo, and a bit too close to the back wall. Square on to the camera is rarely best, especially for girls. It is sharp however.

Whatever you do, don't give up! :eek:
Just try and be a bit more creative with position and pose. Soft window light is always nice for head shots (y)
Thank you for the advice burble:)

You are welcome.

For example this is one I took of my niece a while ago in front of a nice big window (but not in direct sunlight). It just adds a bit more shape to the face when your subject is angled to the camera and the light is not face on. The DoF on this is a touch too short, but you get the idea.

DSC_3856Small3.jpg

Try and get her in a more relaxed setting. For example sitting out in the garden and chatting to someone and keep snapping away.

Take 100 pics then go through them they will get better the more relaxed she is.

I would not be happy if that was a pic of me that you had posted up here! Its not flattering at all :shake: You can still get a good grab shot without it looking like a mugshot :D

Sorry, this particular image is not good at all. I cant sugar coat it. Try again though (y)

Thats what im wanted Betty ill try to get hold of my 15 year old granddaughter shes a poser the girl above was very reluctant thanks a lot(y)

Back