Daily My late start 366 - BobBCN

Super cheap from that well-known auction site with free P&P!!

Bob

If your not already aware of it then you may want to make use of the DoF preview trick, where you set your aperture, press and hold down the DoF Preview, and then remove the lens to attach tubes this will then lock the aperture to what you set until the lens reattached to the camera (y)

Matt

Day 205 - Mr Priestley

Famous Bradford-born author whose statue is in front of the National Media Museum. Photos from there to follow soon .......

Priestley by BobBCN, on Flickr​

205/366 (2012)

Day 206 - Wax

Taken at the National Media Museum .... it's a wax model from a little scene showing Daguerre (if I remember rightly) in his studio. This grim-looking chap is the subject of the photo presumsbly having to sit still for ages.

Museum (2) by BobBCN, on Flickr

Museum (1) by BobBCN, on Flickr​

206/366 (2012)

Day 207 - Funny Sign Perhaps

I'm sure there's a logical explanation to this and I should really find out. But anyway, fancy a walk from Bradford to Santander in northern Spain? Probably about 1,000 miles give or take ....

Long Walk by BobBCN, on Flickr​

207/366 (2012)

Thanks Tony - comments appreciated.

Moving on to some new stuff .............

Day 210 - Splash

Tried playing around with a glass of water and some coins. No triggers just shooting on continuous and seeing what comes out. I should have had more light though as the high shutter speed meant a high ISO and hence they all came out noisy. Anyway, first attempt .............

Splash (5) by BobBCN, on Flickr

Splash (4) by BobBCN, on Flickr​

210/366 (2012)

Last edited:
Day 222/366 (2012)

Another one on the candle theme ....

Tried to get an idea of movement with a 2 sec exposure whilst moving the candle into the frame.

EOD (1) by BobBCN, on Flickr​

Back