My Mate Kev.

Name
Keith
Edit My Images
Yes
Been too many years since we were on the bank together, one of my best mates since childhood, playing footie in the park, then fishing, and of course lager and laughs with the gang in our youth.

So today was a bit special. Kev turned up with a couple of bags of fishing weights for me, and later insisted I take his unhooking mat (something I should have got a while ago! ) as he has a few more at home. A couple of years back I gave him a large rod holdall which he uses a lot for Barbel fishing weekenders and holidays, I was just glad I could do a mate a favour.

Friendship is a special thing, and today was one of the happiest days since I came back to fishing this year, out again with a good mate.
It was a tough day, and we failed to catch, but it really didn't matter.

Kev.jpg

My Brother-in-law is probably my best friend. We have so many common interests, photography, fishing, amateur radio, and obviously, we're married to a pair of sisters :LOL:. We "lend" each other stuff all the time, knowing dull well that it's actually being given away. He needed a monitor a few weeks ago and he took a spare one I had which was just gathering dust.

He lives on a canal boat half the year, free fishing in the canals!! It's great, me & the Mrs rock up for a few days, beer, bait & tackle, then sit on the back of the boat catching fish with a beer in your hand :ROFLMAO:

Great stuff, I’m really happy for you guys ;)

Yes, that's the essence of fishing with an old friend.

Chuck
Yeah it was really nice to be out fishing and chatting again
My Brother-in-law is probably my best friend. We have so many common interests, photography, fishing, amateur radio, and obviously, we're married to a pair of sisters :LOL:. We "lend" each other stuff all the time, knowing dull well that it's actually being given away. He needed a monitor a few weeks ago and he took a spare one I had which was just gathering dust.

He lives on a canal boat half the year, free fishing in the canals!! It's great, me & the Mrs rock up for a few days, beer, bait & tackle, then sit on the back of the boat catching fish with a beer in your hand :ROFLMAO:
What a result !
Great stuff, I’m really happy for you guys ;)
Thanks buddy

It's not just banter, it's "fishermans banter"...... Never has so much p*** been taken by so few so quickly!! :ROFLMAO:

Friend ? What friend ? Oh hold on I can see him now ;)

Back