My most viewed photo on Flickr yesterday......... Part 2

"On The Steps (1)"

Just a simple candid street style Snapograph captured at London UK of a young lady climbing some public steps.
I've deliberately gone for a higher contrast presentation to this snap because I feel it's better suited to this type of photography and I'm trying to create a more journalistic approach to my street style snaps.

On The Steps (1)-03585 by G.K.Jnr., on Flickr

:ty: for looking., (y)

"Taking A Selfie"

Just a simple candid street style Snapograph captured at London UK of a couple of young ladies taking a selfie.
I've deliberately gone for a higher contrast presentation to this snap because I feel it's better suited to this type of photography and I'm trying to create a more journalistic approach to my street style snaps.

Taking A Selfie (1)-03587 by G.K.Jnr., on Flickr

Last edited:
"London Bus Ride (1)"

Just a simple candid street style Snapograph captured at London UK of some folk passing by on a "London Bus".

London Bus Ride (1)-03588 by G.K.Jnr., on Flickr

"Street Artist"

Just a simple candid street style Snapograph captured at the South Bank London UK of a guy doing a bit of landscape painting.
I'm also working on a personal project called Faceless and this will be one of the shots included.

Street Artist-03589 by G.K.Jnr., on Flickr

Last edited:
It is. I can tell you for sure that it's the eastern side of the Covent Garden market building, with Russell Street behind.

Many thanks for that Rob, much appreciated.

Back