My most viewed photo on Flickr yesterday.........

Status
Not open for further replies.
11 for this one yesterday... wonder why ?? :bonk:

6708646247_33474c877f.jpg

When you guys post links, What are you copying from Flickr?

Do you grab the HTML/BBCode or just the link?

I can make the image appear here, but its not clickable, and I want it to be!

Coffee for one by stewdavid.com, on Flickr

After just a few weeks using it I am really liking Flickr. I uploaded this image just a few hours ago and its received 7 views already.

Another photo...."Thinking of coffee" has had almost 200 since I uploaded it just one week ago. Its fun looking at the statistics and seeing the photos jostle for position :D:D

Last edited:
After just a few weeks using it I am really liking Flickr. I uploaded this image just a few hours ago and its received 7 views already.

That's a good street shot, Stewart. You've got several contrasts going on at once there: young, old; drinking, eating (or maybe drinking, but with a spoon); inside, outside; on a chair, on a stool; china cup, paper cup, and (stretching it) viewed through glass, viewed through glasses. And it leaves the viewer with something to think about: which one is just a bit stronger and which one is just a little sweeter?

Very nice.:)

That's a good street shot, Stewart. You've got several contrasts going on at once there: young, old; drinking, eating (or maybe drinking, but with a spoon); inside, outside; on a chair, on a stool; china cup, paper cup, and (stretching it) viewed through glass, viewed through glasses. And it leaves the viewer with something to think about: which one is just a bit stronger and which one is just a little sweeter?

Very nice.:)

I agree. There's a lot to look at (y)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back