My most viewed photo on Flickr yesterday.........

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yesterday was Amy Smyth and the Doomsday Impala from Saturdays shoot..

9878187825_e4ae1a7dfd_o.jpg

Ricardo The widget is from Bighugelabs and it now says 4 but has done that before only drop to 3 again.

Flickr Scout (Big huge labs) shows how many are still in Explore - just had a look at your ID on there and it shows that you have had 13 in total which have been in Explore at any time, but 9 have dropped out since getting in - Explore is fickle and you can drop in and out months after posting (no idea why, but they do change the algorithm from time to time!!!) and will change every now and then for no apparent reason

Flickr Scout (Big huge labs) shows how many are still in Explore - just had a look at your ID on there and it shows that you have had 13 in total which have been in Explore at any time, but 9 have dropped out since getting in - Explore is fickle and you can drop in and out months after posting (no idea why, but they do change the algorithm from time to time!!!) and will change every now and then for no apparent reason

Big Huge Labs actually shows what has been in and what is still in. You just have to tell it which view you want to see.

Yes, you can choose which to see on their site, but I think you don't get to choose on the widget though

True.... Sometimes I wonder if there is an element of human selection when it comes to dropped images. I had 2 bullfighting shots that made explore, only for both to be then dropped. I wonder if that was because of the subject matter.

True.... Sometimes I wonder if there is an element of human selection when it comes to dropped images. I had 2 bullfighting shots that made explore, only for both to be then dropped. I wonder if that was because of the subject matter.

I reckon you could be right - you don't get many nudes sticking around

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back