My new Civic Type R

Name
Spike
Edit My Images
Yes
Picked up my new car on friday so thought I would take some photo's of it.
This is my first time taking pics of cars, tried to remember all the tips on here but it still did not make it any easier.

All comments welcome.

civic 3 by SpikeK6, on Flickr

civic 1 by SpikeK6, on Flickr

civic 5 by SpikeK6, on Flickr

civic 6 by SpikeK6, on Flickr

Thanks for looking

Lovely car, I have the EP3 type r, FN2 is either my next or S2K. Health to enjoy buddy!

Nice car , not a fan of the images

1, Yeah the image is ok

2 Too much Vignetting

3. Good image could do with more of a Boost with the Blues so they don't fade into the black

4. The Colours are all over the place Looks a mix between HDR and Regular editing , Why the ground is green i imagine it used to be red ?

Thanks Martin

Will have another play, yes that last one was just me messing with the sliders, was not intentional for it to turn out that way at all just seemed to happen. the original was very plain and boring.

Thanks again for your imput

Nice car, looks great on your channel island plates, wish we could have black ones over here. I could never own one of these, being from Swindon, where they're made, Civics and Jazz's are the most common cars, and if you own one, everyone assmes it's a discount car.

Thanks. yes it is nice, goes well and sounds great at full revs

Surely with a maximum speed limit of 35MPH on Guernsey you've never heard it at flat chat (under load?!) ;)

Surely with a maximum speed limit of 35MPH on Guernsey you've never heard it at flat chat (under load?!) ;)

you will be surprised what you can get up to :nuts: but like you say its best when its taken off island which it is bought for.

3 is the pick of the bunch. The last one is horrifically lurid though IMO.

Thanks for that, yes the last one was just a mess with the sliders, when I did it I thought it looked weird and wonderful but the more I look at it, it is well..............................:nono:

Ha ha ha ha!!!!!!!!!! just had a look on my Flickr page today and pic 4 has had so many views its unbelievable all the other pica have had 15 veiws but 4 has had 113.

Its the worst pic but has the most views:shrug::wacky::thinking:

First x3 I quite like - last one I really don't like - seems very over-done.. im guessing a particular generation like it though (non photographers) :LOL:

Hi,

My favourite is definitely pic 3, nice composition and the background adds to it, I found the background distracting in pic 2 for some reason.

Nice car btw!

Back